My blog posts about 3D Scanning have answered a lot of questions for a quarter of a million readers till date. Apparently, they raise just as many. I try to answer most small questions I get through blog comments, tweets and email.
For more in-depth advise to companies and institutions, I offer an affordable consulting service to answer questions like:
- How can I implement 3D Scanning into my (production) workflow?
- Which 3D Scanner should I use or buy for my specific purpose?
- Is it better to use a 3D Scanner or Photogrammetry Software in my situation?
- What Software should I use to retouch and edit my 3D Scans?
- What is the best way to share my 3D Scans online or integrate them into my website?
- How can I optimize 3D Scans for viewing in Augmented- and Virtual Reality?
- Which drone or quadcopter can I use to capture large objects or environments?
- What is the best way to take measurements from 3D data?
- and more…
I specialize in what I call the new generation of “non-engineering” purposes of 3D Scanning in fields like
- Commercial (Marketing, Retail, etc)
- Creative Productions (Film, VFX, Games, etc)
- Medical (Orthotics, Fitness, Body Measurement, etc)
- Face & Body Scanning (Digital Avatars, 3D Printed Figurines, etc)
- Cultural Heritage (Museums, Archeology, etc)
- Real Estate (Drone-based capturing, Interior Capturing, etc)
- Education (Teaching, Creative Projects, etc)
My advice is not only based on 15 years of experience with 3D — in Design, Animation, Visual Effects, 3D Printing, 3D Scanning and more — but also over 10 years of independent professional experience in working with national and international clients.
This means you’ll get
- A Fixed Price Quote in advance without any obligations
- Well-written, illustrated advice in either English or Dutch
- Contact info of anyone in my network that can supply the hardware or software you need (which ensures fair—and sometimes reduced—prices)
- An proper (VAT) invoice